Grasse • Recent villa for sale - 5 bedrooms - Grasse St Mathieu
Surface : 290 m² • Plot of land : 5830 m²
• This recently built Provençal villa is situated in an enviable position and enjoys superb views across the countryside to the sea.
The villa of some 290m² is standing on the south-east slope of the beautiful Peyloubet hill in grounds of approximately 5,800m². This area is a haven of peace and quiet with views of the sea to the south, and a glimpse to the east. It is fairly residential but there are still some lovely olive groves, wooded hillsides and fields in close proximity.
The house was built in 2012 by the current owner, and is well equipped with underfloor heating throughout, air-conditioning, and economical heating by heat pump.
- Rooms : 7 rooms
- Surface : 290 m²
- Heating : Underfloor, Heat pump
- Condition : Good condition
- Orientation : South
- View : Hills Sea
- 1 Land (5830sq m)
- 4 Suites (12sq m, 0sq m)
- 1 Walk-in closet
- 1 Bathroom / Lavatory (10sq m)
- 1 Master bedroom (21sq m)
- 1 Study (10sq m)
- 1 Linen room
- 1 Kitchen (20sq m)
- 1 Living room/dining area (55sq m)
- 1 Entrance (8sq m)
Whirlpool tub • Fireplace • Double glazing • Crawl space • Car port • Irrigation sprinkler • Electric gate • Swimming pool • Air-conditioning
- Seller’s fees
- Property tax : 4,500 €
- View our Fee plans
Simulate my loan
Use the following form to view an estimate of your monthly payments and total cost of this property’s purchase.
- Monthly payment estimate:
- Total amount loaned:
- Cost of credit: