Grasse • Wonderful Maison de Parfumeur, Grasse
• This beautiful Belle Epoque property is situated a short drive from all ameneties, with stunning, panoramic views to the coast. Built in the mid-19th century, it has been lovingly restored and offers terrific living space both outside and in.
The gated drive leads to ample parking for a dozen cars, with the elegant entrance giving way to a large reception with fireplace, dining room, morning room, sheltered courtyard and large family kitchen leading to a large south-facing covered terrace.
A wonderful spiral staircase leads to the first floor featuring three spacious bedroom suits and huge balcony offering wonderful southerly views of the countryside to the sea. The second floor has a further two bedrooms, bathroom and storage.
There is a basement with a playroom, wine cellar, further storage and plant room. The large pool with surrounding terrace and a well appointed plumbed pool house with summer kitchen sits in a wonderfully maintained garden abundant with regional plants and shrubs.
- Heating : Radiator, Gas, District heating
- Hot water : Boiler
- Condition : Excellent condition
- Orientation : North South
- View : Sea Countryside
- 1 Hallway (25sq m)
- 1 Shower room (6sq m)
- 5 Bedrooms (30sq m, 19sq m, 15sq m, 14sq m, 10sq m)
- 3 Bathrooms (8sq m, 8sq m, 6sq m)
- 2 Landings (13sq m, 4sq m)
- 1 Watchtower (8sq m)
- 1 Lavatory (2sq m)
- 1 Kitchen (20sq m)
- 2 Reception room (36sq m, 13sq m)
- 1 Dining room (14sq m)
- 1 Study (6sq m)
- 1 Workshop (22sq m)
Double glazing • Fireplace • Internet • Electric gate • Intercom • Swimming pool
- Seller’s fees
- View our Fee plans
Simulate my loan
Use the following form to view an estimate of your monthly payments and total cost of this property’s purchase.
- Monthly payment estimate:
- Total amount loaned:
- Cost of credit: