Superb elegant 4 bedroomed villa in Callian, Var
Surface : 320 m² • Plot of land : 5800 m²
• Situated on terraced land just above, and within easy walking distance of the charming hilltop village of Callian, this spacious and elegant south-facing villa enjoys astounding panoramic views towards the hills and sea. The house is light and airy with a large open plan living room which shares the remarkable views. Set at the top of terraced land, a delightful garden, with infinity pool and summer house, leads down to well maintained terraces with olive trees. A boules court and deck overlook the historic Chateau de Callian and charming hilltop village. It has easy and secure access through substantial electronic entrance gates affording considerable privacy. With large arched windows, and the light this brings, it is a home for all seasons. It is set within a tightly controlled, designated preservation area.
The house comprises of:
1st floor an impressive entrance hallway and stone staircase, large reception area with an L-shaped lounge with fireplace, dining room, contemporary kitchen with additional kitchen alongside. Privately situated from the rest of the house is a salon and bathroom/shower (possible alternative master bedroom suite). Adjoining the entrance hall is a cloakroom and wc. Alongside the house are stone paved terraces with two covered eating and relaxing areas. 2nd floor: large master bedroom with en suite bath/shower room and wc, 3 further guest bedrooms, one with en suite bathroom/wc and a further shared separate bathroom/wc.
At the garden level is a large office area, hallway with storage cupboards, shower room, wc and laundry room leading on to decent sized workshop/boiler room. Accessed separately from the workshop is a substantial storage cellar.
- Rooms : 8 rooms
- Surface : 320 m²
- Condition : Excellent condition
- Orientation : South
- View : Countryside
- 1 Land (5800 m²)
- 1 Entrance
- 1 Triple reception room (50 m²)
- 1 Play room (24 m²)
- 2 Lavatories
- 1 Master bedroom (23 m²)
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Study
- 1 Laundry room
- 1 Shower room / Lavatory
- 2 Landings
Crawl space • Double glazing • Fireplace • Window shade • Barbecue • Irrigation sprinkler • Outdoor lighting • Bowling green • Swimming pool
Beach • Town centre • Airport • Ski slope
- Energy - Conventional consumption : Not applicable
- Energy - Emissions estimate : Not applicable
- Seller’s fees
- View our Fee plans
Simulate my loan
Use the following form to view an estimate of your monthly payments and total cost of this property’s purchase.
- Monthly payment estimate:
- Total amount loaned:
- Cost of credit: