Large family home close to the village, for sale - Le Rouret
Surface : 240 m² (Total area: 1900 m²)
• This beautifully renovated stone 6 bedroomed property is just a short walk to the village of Le Rouret boasting its bistros and restaurants.
The first floor is accessed through a lovely courtyard and outside covered living area into a double height kitchen/dining room. There is plenty of storage and a large utility room to the rear.
There is a spacious living area with French doors and a lovely working fireplace. Also, on this floor is a downstairs bedroom with an en suite shower.
Upstairs are three bedrooms with en suite bathrooms with the master bedroom having its own balcony and mountain view.
Outside there are both covered and open seating / dining areas. There is ample space around the 12 x 4m pool for sunbathing and plenty of parking.
The remaining 2 bedrooms can be found in the 2 independent guest suites next to the pool. Ideal for rentals!
- Surface : 240 m²
- Total area : 1900 m²
- Heating : Underfloor, Electric, Individual
- Condition : Good condition
- Built in : 1800
- Renovation year : 2016
- 6 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
Double glazing • Electric gate • Swimming pool
Airport • Highway • Town centre
- Energy - Conventional consumption : In progress
- Energy - Emissions estimate : In progress
- Seller’s fees
- View our Fee plans
Simulate my loan
Use the following form to view an estimate of your monthly payments and total cost of this property’s purchase.
- Monthly payment estimate:
- Total amount loaned:
- Cost of credit: