For Sale in le Bar sur Loup - 3 bedroom village house, with great views across the valley
Surface : 80 m²
• Set in a lovely traffic-free cobbled street in the picturesque village of Le Bar-sur-Loup, this village house is set over four levels and has 3 bedrooms and a bathroom.
The accommodation comprises, at ground level, a kitchen/dining room having a corner wood burner and a separate laundry room/cupboard. Stairs leads up to a light and airy lounge with dual aspect windows, a bathroom and a hallway/study area with further stairs leading up to two double sized bedrooms. A door from one of the bedrooms leads up a flight of stairs to a bright and airy loft room which has stunning views across the valley.
Public carparking is available within a few minutes walk of the house.
Summary of Property:
Mains drains, Fibre optic internet, Walking distance to local amenities (community life, school, nursery, doctor) and great restaurants.
Close to bus route
- Rooms : 3 rooms
- Surface : 80 m²
- Heating : Radiator, Electric, Individual
- Hot water : Boiler
- Condition : Requires updating
- Orientation : East South
- View : Countryside Hills
- Built in : 1800
- Availability : Free
- 1 Kitchen (4.65 m²)
- 1 Dining room (16.89 m²)
- 1 Laundry room (1.1 m²)
- 1 Living-room (16.75 m²)
- 1 Bathroom / Lavatory (4.36 m²)
- 3 Bedrooms (12.46 m², 11.93 m², 8.85 m²)
- 1 Corridor (2.19 m²)
- 1 Cellar (23.6 m²)
Fireplace • Internet
Shops • Beach • Town centre • Supermarket • Secondary school • Airport
- Energy - Conventional consumption : In progress
- Energy - Emissions estimate : In progress
- Seller’s fees
- View our Fee plans
Simulate my loan
Use the following form to view an estimate of your monthly payments and total cost of this property’s purchase.
- Monthly payment estimate:
- Total amount loaned:
- Cost of credit: