For sale Le Bar-sur-Loup - renovated village house, 3 bedrooms
Surface : 70 m²
• Set in a lovely traffic-free cobbled street in the picturesque village of Le Bar-sur-Loup, this newly renovated village house has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
Arranged over several floors the accommodation comprises of an entrance hallway with an office/bedroom (currently used as a beauty room), a spacious lounge with open plan kitchen. A few steps lead down to a bathroom and guest toilet, then further down to 2 double bedrooms, both with built in cupboards, additionally one bedroom has a walk-in dressing room whilst the other has an en-suite shower room.
Following the natural slope of the hilltop village, another few steps down lead to a laundry area, cave and motorbike garaging with access from the street below.
Summary of Property;
Mains drains, Fibre optic internet, newly renovated, walking distance to local amenities
- Rooms : 3 rooms
- Surface : 70 m²
- Heating : Radiator, Electric
- Hot water : Hot water tank
- Condition : Excellent condition
- Orientation : East South North West
- View : Street Courtyard
- Renovation year : 2010
- Availability : Free
- 1 Entrance (2.59 m²)
- 3 Bedrooms (11.61 m², 10.07 m², 7.64 m²)
- 1 Living room/kitchen (30.34 m²)
- 1 Corridor (0.97 m²)
- 2 Bathrooms / Lavatories (3.53 m², 2.05 m²)
- 1 Walk-in closet (1.26 m²)
Double glazing • Double flow ventilation • Internet
Bus • Primary school • Beach • Hospital/clinic • Taxi • Public parking • Supermarket • Secondary school • Airport • Sea
- Seller’s fees
- Property tax : 409 €
- View our Fee plans
Simulate my loan
Use the following form to view an estimate of your monthly payments and total cost of this property’s purchase.
- Monthly payment estimate:
- Total amount loaned:
- Cost of credit: