A charming town house with the feel of a country home.
Surface : 190 m² • Plot of land : 3180 m²
• SOLE AGENT: A truly unique 5 bedroomed property located in the centre of the ancient village of Le Bar sur Loup with its stunning views, excellent restaurants and large grounds with onsite parking.
Entering the property from the village gives you the sense that it may not be spacious. This impression is soon rectified as you enter onto the first floor into a large living room with beams and fireplace, then through to the generously sized kitchen and out to the sprawling terraced land.
On the next floor are two ensuite bedrooms and the master bedroom. On the second floor there are two further loft bedrooms sharing a bathroom. There are also 2 non habitable spaces on the ground floor (street level) that can either be used as garages or converted to habitable space. Swimming pool is possible.
- Surface : 190 m²
- Heating : Central, Gas
- Condition : Excellent condition
- 1 Living room/dining area
- 1 Kitchen
- 1 Laundry room
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 1 Land (3180 m²)
- 2 Garages
Fireplace • Irrigation sprinkler • Spring • Well
Beach • Airport
- Energy - Conventional consumption : In progress
- Energy - Emissions estimate : In progress
- Seller’s fees
- View our Fee plans
Simulate my loan
Use the following form to view an estimate of your monthly payments and total cost of this property’s purchase.
- Monthly payment estimate:
- Total amount loaned:
- Cost of credit: