Family home within walking distance of the village of Bar sur Loup
Surface : 180 m² • Plot of land : 1753 m²
• The house enjoys stunning views over the Gorges du Loup towards the Courmettes mountains.
The accommodation is on two levels, with a large open plan living area with fireplace opening out onto a large terrace and barbecue area. On the same level there is a bedroom with ensuite bathroom and two further bedrooms and shower room. Downstairs is the large master suite opening out directly onto the garden. There is also a laundry and ample storage space.
The garden is planted with Mediterranean shrubs and flowers and wide steps lead down to the spacious paved pool area with large pool house and summer kitchen.
- Rooms : 5 rooms
- Surface : 180 m²
- Heating : Air-conditioning, Electric
- Hot water : Hot water tank
- Condition : Excellent condition
- Orientation : East
- View : Mountains Countryside
- Built in : 1995
- Availability : Free
- 1 Land (1753 m²)
- 1 Living room/dining area (30 m²)
- 1 Kitchen (12 m²)
- 1 Master bedroom (23 m²)
- 2 Bathrooms / Lavatories
- 3 Bedrooms (26 m², 13 m², 12 m²)
- 1 Shower room / Lavatory
- 1 Laundry room
Swimming pool • Fireplace • Double glazing • Irrigation sprinkler • Alarm system • Electric gate • Crawl space • Air-conditioning • Outdoor lighting
- Seller’s fees
- Property tax : 1,160 €
- View our Fee plans
Simulate my loan
Use the following form to view an estimate of your monthly payments and total cost of this property’s purchase.
- Monthly payment estimate:
- Total amount loaned:
- Cost of credit: