An Excellent, Renovated 3 bedroom family home
Surface : 170 m² (Total area: 620 m²)
• A perfect family home close to the sea and all amenities. The property is in excellent condition and has been completely renovated with quality materials. There is a sea view from the master suite and the Parc de Vaugrenier is just a few minutes’ walk.
The ground floor of the villa consists of an open plan entrance / living / dining area all with a bespoke kitchen. There is an office and a garage also located at this level. Underground you find a spacious gym, a sauna, shower with a fully body cold water dipping pool and toilet.
On the 1st floor are 3 bedrooms including a master suite with en suite shower and toilet. The other 2 double rooms share a shower room with toilet. The exterior is well cared for with lawn, terraces, children's playground and a chlorine-free oxygen pool. A must see!
- Rooms : 5 rooms
- Surface : 170 m²
- Total area : 620 m²
- Heating : Underfloor, Heat pump
- Hot water : Solar
- Condition : Excellent condition
- Orientation : South West
- View : Garden Sea
- Built in : 1975
- Renovation year : 2006
- Availability : Free
Air-conditioning • Fireplace • Double glazing • Internet • Electric shutters • Intercom • Swimming pool • Sauna • Playground • Barbecue
Shops • Beach • Town centre • Golf • Airport • Sea
- « Carrez » act : 140 m²
- Energy - Conventional consumption : In progress
- Seller’s fees
- Property tax : 2,131 €
- Condominium fees : 10 € / Month
- « Carrez » act : 140 sq m
- View our Fee plans
Simulate my loan
Use the following form to view an estimate of your monthly payments and total cost of this property’s purchase.
- Monthly payment estimate:
- Total amount loaned:
- Cost of credit: