Business opportunity of a main house with two gites, pool and sauna
Surface : 242 m² (Total area: 84497 m²)
• What an opportunity to live in a comfortable south facing family home, with an income-generating gites, heated swimming pool, sauna, woodland, no visible neighbors and fantastic mountain views. The property is very close to Massat which is a vibrant Ariege village with all the amenities you would require.
The main house is a renovated farmhouse with a wonderful open plan kitchen/living room taking up most of the ground floor. It benefits from two wood-burning stoves that heat this space and the rest of the house. The renovation is of a high quality leaving exposed beams and original features this room opens out into the terrace and garden.
Upstairs there are two double bedrooms and a family bathroom, then on the top floor the master bedroom is in the loft with its own en-suite bathroom and balcony to enjoy the views. The whole house has been renovated with taste and style.
The large gîte is an extension of the main farmhouse: the two building are separated by a boot room and a laundry/toilet area. However, if the new owner wood like to reconnect the two buildings this is possible via the interior door. This property offers a cosy exposed stone living room with log burner and a functional and well-equipped kitchen / dining room with feature bread oven on the ground floor. There are two bedrooms and a bathroom upstairs. The loft space is not yet converted but could become a third bedroom. There is a private terrace off the kitchen which overlooks the forest.
The smaller gite is behind the main house on the edge of the forest. It is a stunning contemporary renovation that has been handcrafted offering a unique space for guests. The layout is simple but classy, the impressive corner door links the balcony to the living room and kitchen is on the ground floor with terrace to the side, one bedroom upstairs and bathroom /laundry on the ground floor… but the views from the property make it a very special place and a favorite romantic get away for their clients.
The other outbuildings on the 8 hectares of land include a log store, a potting shed, a Finnish sauna and outside shower plus a spacious workshop. And the heated swimming pool benefits from views of the Mont Valier Massif and the surrounding forest.
The land down by the river could be used to place cabins or yurts if there is a desire to expand on accommodation for retreats or "farm camping". The business could offer a cycling center as it is only a few minutes from many Tour de France climbs. There is a spring on the land that flows year round and is channeled into fish ponds on the land.
This is a rare opportunity to acquire a renovated property with an established rental business and one that you just have to visit to appreciate the many possibilities it offers.
- Rooms : 15 rooms
- Surface : 242 m²
- Total area : 84497 m²
- Heating : Stove, Electric, Individual
- Hot water : Hot water tank
- Condition : Excellent condition
- Floor : Ground floor / 3 floors
- Orientation : South
- View : Mountains
- Availability : Free
- 2 Living/dining/kitchen areas (38.83 m², 25.73 m²)
- 2 Laundry rooms (7.14 m², 5.03 m²)
- 1 Hall (8.76 m²)
- 6 Bedrooms (20.97 m², 17.58 m², 13.62 m², 13.48 m², 12.57 m², 12.55 m²)
- 3 Bathrooms (8.58 m², 4.7 m², 4.68 m²)
- 1 Eat-in kitchen (12.5 m²)
- 1 Living-room (27.21 m²)
- 1 Attic (12.08 m²)
- 1 Workshop (14 m²)
- 1 Bathroom / Lavatory (7.16 m²)
Double glazing • Fireplace • Barbecue • Spring • Sauna • Swimming pool
Shops • Hospital/clinic • Movies • Airport • Ski slope • Lake
- Energy - Conventional consumption : In progress
- Energy - Emissions estimate : In progress
- Seller’s fees
- Property tax : 1,525 €
- View our Fee plans
Simulate my loan
Use the following form to view an estimate of your monthly payments and total cost of this property’s purchase.
- Monthly payment estimate:
- Total amount loaned:
- Cost of credit: