For Sale in La Penne - Beautifully renovated, 5 bedroom, Provençal Farmhouse
Surface : 125 m² (Total area: 144 m²) • Plot of land : 2000 m²
• Exclusive - Beautifully restored 3 storey country house with stunning views over the Préalpes d'Azur Regional Natural Park and only an hours drive from Nice airport.
The accommodation comprises a bright entrance hall / boot room, a large kitchen/dining room with fireplace and access to an outside terrace and a separate living room with solid oak floor and wood burning stove.
There are 4 double bedrooms (one having an ensuite bathroom) and a single bedroom in total, spread over the upper and lower floors, with both levels having family bathrooms. On the ground floor and in the bathrooms benefit from under floor heating.
Also housed on the lower level are a store room and workshop both having independent entrances.
The 2000M2 plot comprises a lawned garden bordered with lavender, a vegetable garden and many fruit trees. Externally there is a separate tool shed and aviary as well as an additional outbuilding housing a traditional bread oven.
- Rooms : 6 rooms
- Surface : 125 m²
- Total area : 144 m²
- Heating : Underfloor, Electric, Individual
- Hot water : Boiler
- Condition : Excellent condition
- Orientation : South East West North
- View : Countryside Hills
- Built in : 1800
- Renovation year : 2009
- Availability : Free
- 1 Living-room (13.98 m²)
- 3 Bathrooms / Lavatories (3.69 m², 3.53 m², 3.52 m²)
- 5 Bedrooms (12.46 m², 12.28 m², 12.28 m², 8.84 m², 6.67 m²)
- 1 Living/dining/kitchen area (28.06 m²)
- 1 Entrance (7.47 m²)
- 2 Workshops (14.4 m², 4.44 m²)
- 1 Land (2000 m²)
Double glazing • Fireplace • Internet • Car port • Barbecue
Shops • Primary school • Beach • Town centre • Secondary school • Airport • Ski slope • Sea
- Seller’s fees
- Property tax : 612 €
- View our Fee plans
Simulate my loan
Use the following form to view an estimate of your monthly payments and total cost of this property’s purchase.
- Monthly payment estimate:
- Total amount loaned:
- Cost of credit: