A complex of three mountain properties with a pool offering a rental income
Surface : 486 m² (Total area: 2397 m²)
• A beautifully renovated complex of three properties standing on 2397m² of land. Comprising of a stone-built family house of approx. 150 m² and 2 further properties that have been renovated and now let out as gites for a good rental income.
The property is located on a south facing slope on the edge of a Couserans village facing the spectacular snow-capped mountain peaks.
The charming set of houses are set in a cottage style garden with a swimming pool (10 x 5), a petanque pitch, orchard, wood store and above all the most magnificent view of the Pyrenees.
The main home is fairly open plan on the ground floor with a living/dining room with insert and access to a covered terrace and fully fitted spacious kitchen with French windows . Toilet, shower room and utility offer ease of living. Upstairs you have 3 bedrooms, 2 shower rooms, toilets, an office mezzanine giving access to a balcony overlooking the valley.
A smaller gite is at the back of the main house but has a private access so offers complete privacy of course there is a terrace for enjoying an alfresco meal and to breath in those unbeatable mountain views. Inside is a simple but practical set up comprising of a living room, kitchenette, shower room, toilet, one bedroom.
The larger gite is adjacent to the main house again a stone built two storey house with stunning view. Inside you have a living room, kitchen, bathroom, toilet, 2 bedrooms. The main feature of this gite is its shaded terrace with those amazing views.
There is a huge potential here to develop the business further, it is exceedingly rare to find such quality, in a sought-after area and close to amenities.
A farmers barn just below the property is NOT included in the sale but the owner of this property has recently been made aware of its available which could offer a further hectare of land and another outbuilding to develop so this is a possible extension to this beautiful property and it must be visited to be fully appreciated.
- Rooms : 11 rooms
- Surface : 486 m²
- Total area : 2397 m²
- Heating : Air-conditioning, Electric
- Hot water : Hot water tank
- Condition : Good condition
- Orientation : South
- View : Mountains
- Built in : 1945
- Renovation year : 2006
- Availability : Free
- 1 Eat-in kitchen (17.35 m²)
- 1 Living room/dining area (37.64 m²)
- 1 Bathroom / Lavatory (2.45 m²)
- 1 Storage room (12.2 m²)
- 4 Bedrooms (24.34 m², 17.26 m², 6.65 m², 0 m²)
- 2 Bathrooms (4.67 m², 3.19 m²)
- 1 Balcony (17.45 m²)
- 1 Mezzanine (11.65 m²)
- 1 Closet (3.61 m²)
- 2 Apartments (80 m², 40 m²)
Air-conditioning • Double glazing • Fireplace • Swimming pool
Shops • Primary school • Hospital/clinic • Doctor • Supermarket • Public pool • Secondary school • Airport • Ski slope • Lake
- « Carrez » act : 486 m²
- Energy - Conventional consumption : Not applicable
- Energy - Emissions estimate : Not applicable
- Seller’s fees
- « Carrez » act : 486 sq m
- View our Fee plans
Simulate my loan
Use the following form to view an estimate of your monthly payments and total cost of this property’s purchase.
- Monthly payment estimate:
- Total amount loaned:
- Cost of credit: