Tastefully Renovated stone built house with successful B&B business
• This tastefully former "sheepbarn" has been renovated to provide the owners with accomodation for themselves and their successful bed and breakfast business.
The house is set in a idyllic location in the Ariege nestled at 700 metres on a south facing hillside of the vallee de la Bellongue in the heart of the regional national park.
The large guest area has 4 spacious and comfortable en suite bedrooms with a dining/living room opening onto south facing terrace where you can happily enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner in the summer months. Both from this terrace and all the bedrooms you can enjoy an open vista of the hillsides, abundant forests and unspoiled hamlets.
Three of the ensuites have a natural walk in Italien shower with hand glazed painted terracotta basin and toilet. The 4th has a bath, shower and toilet. All 4 bedrooms are generously sized.
Downstairs is an entrance hall, large professional kitchen and toilet. The property benefits from central heating, double glazing, ecological insulation and eco materials were used for the renovation. The home has been renovated to a high standard with tasteful details. This property offers a fantastic family home or an opportunity for a new business venture.
To the exterior you also find a rich vegetable garden, workshop and gardens.
A separate but attached gite is where the owners live. This has its own kitchen, living room, bedroom and and a bathroom. So could be used independently.
A jewel in the mountains, it will be snatched up soon.
- Rooms : 8 rooms
- Total area : 7252 m²
- Heating : Stove, Wood, Common
- Hot water : Hot water tank
- Condition : Excellent condition
- Orientation : South
- View : Mountains Forest
- Built in : 1948
- Renovation year : 2007
- Availability : Free
- 1 Equipped kitchen (22.59 m²)
- 1 Entrance (8.55 m²)
- 1 Lavatory (3.95 m²)
- 2 Living rooms/dining area (39.41 m², 13.26 m²)
- 5 Bedrooms (25 m², 20 m², 16.2 m², 10.14 m², 9.9 m²)
- 5 Bathrooms (7.08 m², 7 m², 7 m², 6.39 m², 5 m²)
- 1 Hallway (7.16 m²)
- 1 Eat-in kitchen (18.76 m²)
- 1 Storage room (17.28 m²)
- 1 Workshop
Double glazing • Fireplace • Internet
Shops • Primary school • Hospital/clinic • Doctor • Supermarket • Public pool • Airport • Lake
- Seller’s fees
- Property tax : 1,000 €
- Personal property tax
- View our Fee plans
Simulate my loan
Use the following form to view an estimate of your monthly payments and total cost of this property’s purchase.
- Monthly payment estimate:
- Total amount loaned:
- Cost of credit: