A charming town house with the feel of a country home.
Surface : 200 m² (Total area: 1600 m²) • Plot of land : 1600 m²
• SOLE AGENT: This unique 5 bedroomed property is located in the centre of the ancient village of Le Bar sur Loup with its stunning views and excellent restaurants.
Entering the property from the village gives you the sense that it may not be spacious. This impression is soon rectified as you enter onto the first floor into a large living room with beams and fireplace, then through to the generously sized kitchen and out to the sprawling terraced land.
The next floor there are two ensuite bedrooms and the master bedroom. On the second floor there are two further loft bedrooms sharing a bathroom.
Unusally for a town house there is access to the land at the rear for private parking.
- Surface : 200 m²
- Total area : 1600 m²
- Heating : Central, Gas
- Condition : Excellent condition
- 1 Living room/dining area
- 1 Kitchen
- 1 Laundry room
- 5 Bedrooms (18sq m, 0sq m, 0sq m, 0sq m)
- 1 Master bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Land (1600sq m)
- 2 Garages
Fireplace • Irrigation sprinkler • Spring
- Energy - Conventional consumption : In progress
- Energy - Emissions estimate : In progress
- Seller’s fees
- View our Fee plans
Simulate my loan
Use the following form to view an estimate of your monthly payments and total cost of this property’s purchase.
- Monthly payment estimate:
- Total amount loaned:
- Cost of credit: