Beautiful Stone Villa in a Perfectly Tranquil Setting
Surface : 290 m² (Total area: 7700 m²)
• A beautiful stone villa located in a tranquil setting on the river Siagne just 4kms from the village of Auribeau sur Siagne and 20mins from Mougins and Cannes. The villa of approx. 290 m² is set in wooded and flat landscaped grounds of 7.700 m² and surrounded by wonderful natural woodlands ideal for biking and walking. Perfect for country lovers yet not too far from the hustle and bustle of Cannes.
The ground floor has a large entrance hall, living room with a fireplace that opens out onto a covered terrace. There is a spacious open kitchen/dining area opening to a terrace. There is a pantry/utility room and 2 identical bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms.
The first floor has the master bedroom with air conditioning, with large bathroom, opening to a large terrace overlooking the river. Also, on this floor are 2 more bedrooms sharing a bathroom.
The separate guardian’s cottage has a large living room, equipped kitchen, bedroom and bathroom opening to a private terrace.
There is a 3-car garage, a full-size tennis court, a 16x7m heated swimming pool, a pool house with a summer dining area and an equipped outdoor kitchen. Half of the river that runs along the boundary belongs to the property saving a huge amount of money on irrigation. As a result, the large flat gardens have immaculate lawns. The combination of vast flat land and surrounding country side makes this an ideal property for keeping horses.
- Rooms : 9 rooms
- Surface : 290 m²
- Total area : 7700 m²
- Condition : Good condition
- Orientation : South West
- 6 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- 1 Studio
Caretaker house • Double glazing • Fireplace • Internet • Barbecue • Irrigation sprinkler • Outdoor lighting • Well • Alarm system • Electric gate • Intercom • Swimming pool • Tennis court
- Energy - Conventional consumption : In progress
- Energy - Emissions estimate : In progress
- Seller’s fees
- View our Fee plans
Simulate my loan
Use the following form to view an estimate of your monthly payments and total cost of this property’s purchase.
- Monthly payment estimate:
- Total amount loaned:
- Cost of credit: