200m2 vaulted ground floor apartment of an original Stone Mas Roquefort les Pins
Surface : 200 m² (Total area: 1600 m²)
• 200m2 ground floor apartment of an old bergerie entirely renovated by an interior designer with high end finishings. In a charming small co ownership walking distance to the center of Roquefort les Pins. There is a bus stop in front of the property for Sophia Antipolis, Nice, Grasse, plus schools buses.The stone vaulted ceiling, original animal feeder and other authentic details have been preserved.
There is a beautiful living room / dining room of more than 100 m2 with vaulted arches.
3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, possibility 4th bedroom, and / or independent studio. There is a large state of the art kitchen of 25 m2.
There is a quiet terrace lined with ancient walls overlooking its own garden of 1600m2 planted with magnificent olives, fruit trees and with the possibility to add a swimming pool. There is a cellar of 30 m2 that can be converted into an independent accommodation, 2 private parking spaces and an additional communal garden to the rear with a barbecue.
A new boiler, a micro waste water purification stationand, all windows and insulation have been redone in 2017.
- Surface : 200 m²
- Total area : 1600 m²
- Heating : Central, Gas
- Condition : Excellent condition
- Floor : 1st
- Orientation : East South
- Built in : 1800
- Renovation year : 2017
- 1 Living room/dining area (100sq m)
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 1 Kitchen (25sq m)
- 2 Parkings
- Energy - Conventional consumption : In progress
- Energy - Emissions estimate : In progress
- Seller’s fees
- Property tax : 900 €
- Condominium fees : 2,400 € / Yearly
- View our Fee plans
Simulate my loan
Use the following form to view an estimate of your monthly payments and total cost of this property’s purchase.
- Monthly payment estimate:
- Total amount loaned:
- Cost of credit: