9 Bedroomed Luxury Villa Set in 0.9 hectares of Land
Surface : 500 m² • Plot of land : 9300 m²
• Constructed in 2002, this luxury villa overlooks a tranquil valley and is privately situated in 0.9 hectares of land overlooking the nearby countryside. A collection of olive trees, palm trees, fruit trees, shrubs and flowers provide a classic Provençal look and feel to the garden. The spacious interior has been decorated in a classic and elegant style with the main house providing nine bedrooms. A large and commanding living room, centred around a 17th century fireplace and a Steinway piano, provides comfortable space for entertaining or relaxing.
The main house consists of three floors and a 2-car garage. Separate self-contained guest/staff accommodation is located adjacent to the main house.
The lower ground floor contains 3 living rooms, 3 staff/guest bedrooms, cinema seating 26 people, temperature-controlled wine cellar for 5,500 bottles, wine tasting room, spa with Hamman and sauna and a games room incorporating a gymnasium.
The garden level has a spacious living room, dining area, large fully equipped kitchen, a further living room, master bedroom with en suite bathroom and dressing room and all with access to the terrace.
The first floor has a large living room, 3 double bedrooms all with en suite bathrooms and 2 bedrooms sharing a bathroom.
There is wireless internet connection and digital PBX system throughout the villa, radiant floor heating and air conditioning. There is a large outside dining, kitchen and barbeque area overlooking the infinity swimming pool.
Located in St Paul de Vence, one of the most famous hillside villages in France the villa is conveniently located 15 minutes from Nice, 30 minutes from Cannes and 45 minutes from Monte Carlo. Local towns such as Vence, Tourrettes sur Loup, Mougins and Grasse provide a wealth of activities close by and recreational activities include golfing, boating, dining, shopping and tennis. With an average of 300 days of sunshine a year, St Paul is blessed with a uniquely mild climate.
- Surface : 500 m²
- Heating : Underfloor
- Condition : Excellent condition
- Orientation : West
- 4 Living-rooms
- 1 Dining room
- 9 Bedrooms
- 8 Bathrooms
- 1 Home cinema
- 1 Kitchen
- 1 Hammam
- 1 Sauna
- 1 Exercise room
- 1 Apartment
- 1 Cellar
- 1 Basement
- 1 Land (9300 m²)
- Energy - Conventional consumption : In progress
- Energy - Emissions estimate : In progress
- Seller’s fees
- View our Fee plans
Simulate my loan
Use the following form to view an estimate of your monthly payments and total cost of this property’s purchase.
- Monthly payment estimate:
- Total amount loaned:
- Cost of credit: