Pretty Provencal 3 bed villa with lovely views - Chateauneuf/Magagnosc
Surface : 120 m² • Plot of land : 2500 m²
• A pretty 3 bedroomed villa set on the hillside on the Chateauneuf de Grasse and Magagnosc boarder, enjoying superb views towards the village and down the valley to Grasse. The property is not overlooked and is within easy walking distance to the shops and restaurants in Chateauneuf.
The open plan kitchen/living accommodation has direct access to several terraces and the pool area, lending itself to the ideal al fresco way of living on the Cote d'Azur. There is approximately 120m2 of charming accommodation with the potential of additional construction (subject to final planning permission).
The villa comprises of an open plan living room with a wood burning stove leading to a dining area and a fitted kitchen with a separate pantry on the ground floor.
On the first floor there is a master bedroom with an en suite bathroom and two double bedrooms sharing a bathroom. Two of the bedrooms on this floor have outside access to the terrace to the rear and one has a balcony benefiting from the lovely views across the valley.
Set in approximately 2500m2 of established gardens with a heated swimming pool, ample terraces, storage areas and a 32m2 garage. A must see!
- Surface : 120 m²
- Condition : Excellent condition
- View : Countryside
- Built in : 1978
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Reception room
- 1 Garage
- 1 Land (2500 m²)
- « Carrez » act : 113.55 m²
- Seller’s fees
- Property tax : 1,917 €
- « Carrez » act : 113.55 sq m
- View our Fee plans
Simulate my loan
Use the following form to view an estimate of your monthly payments and total cost of this property’s purchase.
- Monthly payment estimate:
- Total amount loaned:
- Cost of credit: