Immaculate 4 bedroom family home for sale - Le Bar sur Loup
Surface : 181 m² • Plot of land : 2200 m²
• A stunning 4 bedroomed property with views of the medieval village of Le Bar sur Loup, the Gorges and valley du Loup. The property has been recently renovated to a very high standard with high end finishes and fittings. The villa offers a dining room, living area with a fireplace, a spacious family kitchen with a log burning stove, all which open onto terraces and a lawned area. The garden of 2200m2 has a swimming pool and a natural water source.
On the upper level there are 3 bedrooms sharing a bath/shower room and the master bedroom with en suite and a Juliet balcony benefiting from the stunning views.
There is a possibility to increase the living accommodation and convert a lovely stone building which is currently used as a garage. A lovely tranquil setting with a stunning mountain view.
- Rooms : 6 rooms
- Surface : 181 m²
- Heating : Central, Gas
- Condition : Excellent condition
- View : Village Mountains
- Built in : 1995
- Renovation year : 2015
- 1 Hallway
- 1 Living room/dining area (37 m²)
- 1 Kitchen (36 m²)
- 1 Laundry room
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Master bedroom (17 m²)
- 1 Garage
- 1 Attic
- 1 Land (2200 m²)
Double glazing • Fireplace • Car port
- Energy - Conventional consumption : In progress
- Energy - Emissions estimate : In progress
- Seller’s fees
- Property tax : 900 €
- View our Fee plans
Simulate my loan
Use the following form to view an estimate of your monthly payments and total cost of this property’s purchase.
- Monthly payment estimate:
- Total amount loaned:
- Cost of credit: