Charming village house with garden, pool and open views
Surface : 118 m² • Plot of land : 1145 m²
• EXCLUSIVE . An unusual and charming 1 bedroomed village house with separate apartment set on the hillside in the village of Magagnosc to the west of Chateauneuf de Grasse, enjoying superb westerly views towards and down the valley to Grasse. The property has a terraced garden with pool and is within easy walking distance to the shops and restaurants in Chateauneuf.
The open plan living accommodation opens onto an elevated terrace lending itself to the ideal al fresco way of living on the Cote d'Azur. There is the potential to reconfigure the accommodation (subject to planning permission).
The house accessed from a raised terrace comprises a bright living room with open fireplace with adjacent and separate study. The original older portion of the property houses a charming dining area with wood burning stove, a well fitted bathroom with separate shower, stairs and a sizable and separate fitted kitchen. On the first floor there is a master bedroom with built-in wardrobes benefiting from being dual aspect with lovely views across the valley.
The separate apartment at garden level comprises a living area with double bedroom, kitchen, shower room and store room.
Set in 1145sqm of established gardens with a swimming pool, secure private parking, ample terraces and 2 garden sheds. A rare find!
Agent Commercial - RSAC Mail - sascha@
- Rooms : 2 rooms
- Surface : 118 m²
- Heating : Central, Gas, Individual
- Hot water : Boiler
- Condition : Requires renovation
- Orientation : South West
- View : Countryside Village
- Built in : 1948
- Renovation year : 2008
- Availability : Free
- 1 Bedroom (18 m²)
- 1 Bathroom (6.3 m²)
- 1 Kitchen (11.04 m²)
- 1 Dining room (9 m²)
- 1 Apartment (41 m²)
- 1 Study (7.7 m²)
- 1 Parking
- 1 Land (1145 m²)
- 2 Outbuildings
- 1 Living-room (16.4 m²)
Air-conditioning • Fireplace • Swimming pool • Double glazing • Internet • Barbecue • Electric gate
Bus • Shops • Primary school • Beach • Doctor • Supermarket • Public pool • Airport
- Seller’s fees
- Property tax : 1,434 €
- View our Fee plans
Simulate my loan
Use the following form to view an estimate of your monthly payments and total cost of this property’s purchase.
- Monthly payment estimate:
- Total amount loaned:
- Cost of credit: