For sale - Le Bar sur Loup, 5 bed renovated Villa with Stunning Views
Surface : 190 m² • Plot of land : 3000 m²
• The front door gives way to a very large open plan living area with fireplace, under floor heating and two sets of sliding doors to a sheltered side terrace with pizza oven and BBQ. In addition there is a wide, covered, south facing terrace running the length of the house, accessed from the living room, affording wonderful views of the valley. The open kitchen is very well equipped and leads through to a utility room and guest cloakroom. A recent extension is currently used as a study.
Upstairs there is a terrific dual aspect master suite with dressing area and stunningly equipped bathroom and direct access to the wide south facing terrace. Two large bedrooms access the terrace and share a large family bathroom. To the rear there is a guest suite with dressing area, shower room and Juliet balcony overlooking the patio below. This suite can be independently accessed from the garden path that leads from the parking area.
The garden has a recently refurbished pool, enjoying all day sun, with beautifully paved surrounding terrace and features many local plants and shrubs.
This terrific family home has wonderful vistas to the village and the surrounding hills of the Gorge du Loup and sits in a wonderfully peaceful environment.
- Rooms : 6 rooms
- Surface : 190 m²
- Heating : Underfloor, Electric
- Hot water : Solar
- Condition : Excellent condition
- Orientation : South East
- View : Hills
- Availability : Free
- 1 Land (3000 m²)
- 1 Living room/dining area (38 m²)
- 1 Dining room (25 m²)
- 1 Kitchen (15 m²)
- 1 Laundry room (5 m²)
- 1 Master bedroom (15 m²)
- 1 Bathroom (10 m²)
- 2 Walk-in closets (4 m², 4 m²)
- 4 Bedrooms (14 m², 14 m², 10 m², 10 m²)
- 2 Shower rooms (6 m², 3 m²)
- 1 Study
Swimming pool • Fireplace • Double glazing • Irrigation sprinkler • Barbecue • Electric gate
- Seller’s fees
- Property tax : 1,293 €
- View our Fee plans
Simulate my loan
Use the following form to view an estimate of your monthly payments and total cost of this property’s purchase.
- Monthly payment estimate:
- Total amount loaned:
- Cost of credit: