Plascassier • Wonderful stone mas in a delightful garden.
Surface : 230 m² • Plot of land : 5000 m²
• From the moment one enters the gate of this wonderful old Mas one is struck by the peace and charm of this delightful old farmhouse. The garden is extremely lovely and features an olive grove, a very old fish pond, lovely lawns, and beds with many shrubs and plants, and views of the hills to the north.
On the ground floor of the main house is a superb family kitchen/dining room of some 34m², and a lovely cosy but light drawing room with a stone fireplace and old beams - which are a feature throughout the house.
Outside the family room is a lovely old flagstone terrace shaded by a pergola, a perfect setting for al fresco dining.On the first floor are two good sized bedrooms with en suite bathrooms, and on the top floor is the master suite and a superb second reception room.
Adjacent to the outside dining terrace is an independent guest house with a living room and a bedroom and shower room. Like the rest of the house this is beautifully decorated and exudes charm.
This is truly a gem of a property.
- Rooms : 7 rooms
- Surface : 230 m²
- Heating : Underfloor, Electric
- Condition : Excellent condition
- Orientation : West
- View : Hills
- Availability : Free
- 1 Land (5000sq m)
- 1 Apartment (30sq m)
- 1 Entrance (8sq m)
- 2 Living-rooms (27sq m, 19sq m)
- 1 Dining room (34sq m)
- 2 Bedrooms (14sq m, 13sq m)
- 1 Bathroom / Lavatory (7sq m)
- 2 Shower rooms / Lavatories (13sq m, 4sq m)
- 1 Walk-in closet (2sq m)
- 1 Laundry room (3sq m)
- 1 Master bedroom (24sq m)
Swimming pool • Fireplace • Double glazing • Jacuzzi • Car port • Irrigation sprinkler • Outdoor lighting • Alarm system • Electric gate
- Seller’s fees
- Property tax : 3,000 €
- Personal property tax : 3,741 €
- View our Fee plans
Simulate my loan
Use the following form to view an estimate of your monthly payments and total cost of this property’s purchase.
- Monthly payment estimate:
- Total amount loaned:
- Cost of credit: