Le Bar-sur-Loup • Family Villa for sale - 5 bedrooms - Le Bar sur Loup
745 000 €
Surface : 210 m²
• This lovely family home offers flexible accommodation and sits in a large easily managed garden with fabulous views up the Gorge du Loup to the mountains beyond.
The front door opens into a small reception hall and gives way to a spacious open plan reception area with large stone fireplace and doors out to the terrace and pool. Adjacent to the living area is a large well equipped modern kitchen which in turn leads through to a large family room with access to a patio and al fresco dining area and onto a flat lawn. A small corridor separates the lounge from a guest bedroom suite, large utility room and the stairs up to the first floor.
The first floor boasts a large bedroom suite and two double bedrooms, sharing a family bathroom. Another set of stairs descend from the reception hall by the main door and link to an independently accessed guest accommodation or office, consisting of large kitchen, reception, bedroom and bathroom.
The quiet and private garden features a recently refurbished pool with electric cover sitting on a large paved terrace with far reaching views of the hills. There is also a garage and ample parking, making this and ideal family or holiday home.
- Rooms : 10 rooms
- Surface : 210 m²
- Heating : Radiator, Fuel oil, Individual
- Hot water : Hot water tank
- Condition : Good condition
- Orientation : North
- View : Mountains Countryside
- Renovation year : 2001
- Availability : Rented
- Available on : 29/09/2017
- 5 Bedrooms (18sq m, 16sq m, 13sq m, 12sq m, 10sq m)
- 2 Shower rooms (5sq m, 4sq m)
- 2 Living rooms (38sq m, 20sq m)
- 1 Hallway (5sq m)
- 2 Kitchens (23sq m, 14sq m)
- 2 Bathrooms (4sq m, 3sq m)
- 1 Play room (26sq m)
- 1 Landing (5sq m)
Double glazing • Internet • Swimming pool
Airport • Primary school • Shops • Town centre
- Seller’s fees
Simulate my loan
Use the following form to view an estimate of your monthly payments and total cost of this property’s purchase.
- Monthly payment estimate:
- Total amount loaned:
- Cost of credit: